Simplicity is...

Friday, January 12, 2018

...

























Yes, donuts

Especially when they are store bought and don't involve messes at home.

And more so when they mean you get a little one-on-one time with this cutie (I may be biased.)




As discussed in my previous post, my word of the year is simplicity.  In all facets of life.  And one of the reasons for that is to make more time for what's important -- one of the key things being able to spend more quality time with those who are important to me.

So as part of my "simplicity" goals for the year, is to carve out one-on-one time with both littles.  Just a little mommy and me time.  Its good for me.  It's good for them. And it's even more heartwarming when little sister insists on buying a donut for sissie.  (hence why there is a full, uneaten donut currently sitting in my house).

So far we are two for two for donut brekkies.

And hopefully two for two for after practice dinners for this one.




Happy Friday.  Hope you have a great (and simple) weekend doing what matters!


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!