TKO

Monday, January 29, 2018

As in Technical Knock Out.

I wish I could say that I was referring to my to-do list.  Or goals.  Or something positive.

But unfortunately, I am referring to me and Littlest Miss.  We were both knocked out this past week by the lovely Flu B.  Whoever said this strain isn't as bad as Flu A (Little Miss had this over Christmas) was clearly wrong as Littlest Miss and I are just now even starting to function, much less be healthy.

The only good thing about Flu B.  This:



Cuddles.  Lots and lots of cuddles. Even with her bestie Wrigley:



So many that a certain someone did not want to go to school today (don't worry baby girl.  Mama didn't want to go to work today).

But hopefully this week is much healthier, happier and productive than last week.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!