One Word

Wednesday, January 3, 2018




I am not big on resolutions.  Don't ask me why, but something about them doesn't necessarily work.

However, given that we just rang in the new year (hello 2018) it seems like I should be setting some kind of goal or mission for the year.  And I've tried to come up with something, but the only thing that comes to mind is this one word:

See the source image

thus, my word for the year is just that: simplicity.

Simplicity in all aspects.

What exactly does that mean?  I'm not sure.  But I'm hoping that by embracing it it will lead me to more happiness, less stress, more time with friends and family, less worrying, etc.

So journey with me through out 2018 as I try to get away a bit from the chaos and focus on simplicity.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!