Once again...

Thursday, September 24, 2015

...not sure how many times I am going to have to say this...


...as I seem to take inexplicable vacations from this blog...


...but at least for the time being...


...so much to catch up on.  And not even sure where to start.  Since the last post (what was that already 7 months ago), a lot, and I mean a lot, has happened.  We went to Napa, husband got a new job, Littlest Miss started walking, I turned a year older ad got a new gig, celebrated Bear's 1st birthday, added a nephew to the clan, spent time at the beach, husband turned a year older, Little Miss started pre-kinder, we road tripped to Chicago, we started a remodeling plan on our backyard, took the girls to their first Ranger game, Roo road her first roller coaster and had her first sleep over (mommy attended of course!)...


...and so much more.  Not sure how, or if, to catch this little blog up.   So I guess I'll  just figure it out as I go...but in the meantime, I am excited to start capturing (and sharing) our lives (once again!).



1 comment: