Five on Friday: Flowers

Friday, February 17, 2017

Just a quick Friday post as somehow the day is over halfway done (and let's be honest, since I am working at home today, I'd love to sneak away at 3:30 or so and get some me shopping time -- especially since we have a vacation coming up!)

No family updates today.  Why?  Because I'd actually have to think about that one.  Rather, this 5 on Friday is all about flowers.

Seriously, my house is full of flowers right now due to a combination of Trader Joe's flowers that seriously do not die, my successful attempt of growing tulip and Valentine's Day.

And I don't know about you, but fresh flowers make me happy.  So rather than a boring update on US, why don't you just imagine that these are around your house too?!?


Image may contain: text



1. Tulips

I've considered buying a tulip bulb vase for a very long time now.  But let's be serious, I don't have a green thumb.  Rather, I kill plants.  Thus, to me, its seemed like a waste of $15+.  However, when I saw this at Trader Joe's for $8.99, I figured why not. 

And look-y.

Tulips!

Now what happens when these die?  Anybody?


2. Trader Joes Batch # 1

Every Sunday I buy 2 bouquets of Trader Joe's flowers for the kitchen and the breakfast nook.  However, when I got home this week, I realized that the two previous ones still look great.  Thus, this bouquet is chilling in the Living Room.




This was the second bouquet I got Sunday.  It is a little sadder than most.  Maybe because it got stuck in the powder room?



3.  Trader Joes Batch # 2

Seriously, y'all.  This bouquet is almost two weeks old.  So in love with all the colors!



5.

4. Valentine's Day Roses

From one of the littles


5. Valentine's Day Roses # 2

From the other little


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!