Weekly Menu - Week of January 19

Monday, January 19, 2015

How is it already Monday afternoon??  I'd really hoped to have posted this post yesterday so that I could take a few minutes sharing about our weekend, but once again, time has gotten away from me.  I'd skip this post, but if today is any indication of how this week is going to go, I am going to need all the help I can in remembering what I planned for us to eat this week.

Because seriously, folks, if my head wasn't attached, I'd forget it most days.

I guess I better get use to that now that I balancing a new house, a full workload, two kids and a longer commute.  

But whatever.  Enough rambling.  Here's what we are eating this week:

Sunday



Hamburgers and Sweet Potato Tots  

(Husband's burger mix and a bag of tots.  No reciepe needed)

Monday




Tuesday




Wednesday



(similar to this recipe although we just kind of wing it!)

Thursday






No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!